Many of us, at least from time to time, turn to the lunar calendar for advice, which clearly shows which days for which zodiac signs will be successful and which are not. Faith in the power of lunar influence has been visiting mankind since time immemorial, because over all these centuries various varieties of lunar calendars have been formed, describing the more highly specialized aspects of life.
A similar calendar exists for those who monitor their appearance and try to become more perfect every day, it is called the lunar haircut calendar for 2020, which you can find below and use it daily to determine favorable days for haircuts by the months of 2020.
How the moon affects hair growth
The main thing when choosing a date for a haircut, you should definitely pay attention to the lunar phase. While the moon is growing, it causes a gradual surge of energy, which manifests itself in an increase in vitality and improving mood. This affects the well-being of our hair.
In those moments when the moon is in the phase from the new moon to the full moon, it affects hair growth positively, however, it does not very well affect their density. This phenomenon was discovered by beauties and barbers many centuries ago, and now it is used by modern people.
On a waning moon, everyone who wants to make a haircut should understand that if you remove a few centimeters of your curls, this can affect their growth rate, but it will help your hair to keep its volume and be thicker.
Favorable days for cutting hair in 2020
Below we have placed a table-calendar of haircuts, which will tell you the most suitable and unfavorable days for haircuts, as well as dates with fast and slow hair regrowth by the months of 2020.
|Months 2020||Favorable days for cutting hair||Bad days for haircuts||Dates when hair grows faster||Days with slow hair regrowth|
In order to choose the right day for haircuts, curls and hair dyes in 2020, you should follow a few tips:
- Before you go for a haircut, look at the lunar calendar for 2020 to find out if the active lunar phase falls on your chosen day. If a full moon, a new moon, an eclipse, and another significant event of a cosmic scale occur on this day, it is better to postpone the haircut.
- Be sure to pay attention to the phase of the moon. If our companion is in a growing phase, it is best to go to get a haircut, dye or curl in order to get longer and faster-growing curls. With a waning moon, these actions lead to a thicker and more obedient hair, however, growing slower than usual.
- The zodiac sign does not have the last effect on the growth rate and health of hair. Please note which sign the manager will be on that day to get the desired result.
The effect of the zodiac signs on human hair
Each sign has its own effect on the health of the hair. Some promote growth, others are better suited for dyeing, cutting or highlighting.
- Signs that have a neutral effect on the hair: Aries, Libra, Sagittarius.
- Signs that have a tremendous positive effect on the hair: Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Capricorn.
- Signs whose effect on hair health is negative: Cancer, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces.
About the haircut calendar
First of all, it should be noted that it is based on the lunar calendar, which displays the phases and state of our night luminary. In it you can see not only the days on which the Moon is at its climax, but also the reflection of the influence of the signs of the zodiac, days of the week, year, etc. This allows you to create a complete picture by which everyone will understand which days are better to devote haircut, and in which it would be more reasonable not to touch the hair at all, so as not to harm either their health or their own well-being.
From the video, find out which days of the week are the most successful for haircuts in 2020 and which are not: